In this Article I Will Tell You Detailed Information on How to Apply for Duplicate Pan Card Online. The Process is Very Simple. You Can Easily Request for Reprint of PAN Card if Your Card is Lost or Damaged. Follow the Below Steps to Get a Duplicate Pan Card Online:
1) Visit the NSDL website. (https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com)
2) Fill the online PAN replacement form. (Enter Pan Number, Aadhar Card Number, Date of Birth and then Click on Submit.)
3) Verify Your Details and Click on Generate OTP.
4) Enter the OTP and Validate It.
5) Pay the Amount 50/- Rs.
6) Once the payment is successful, you will receive an acknowledgement slip that contains a 15-digit acknowledgement number which can be used to track the status of the PAN application.
7) Generally You Will Receive Your Pan Card in 5-10 Days. If You are in Remote Locations It may Take 15-20 Days.
Hope You Guys Understood How to How to Apply for a Duplicate Pan Card Online at NSDL. And If You Face any Problems while Applying Pan Card do comment Below, I will try to Provide a Solution.